Wednesday 21 March 2012

Cupcake Therapy

My name is Cindy, and I'm a stress-baker.

Last night I baked these cupcakes- Red Velvet cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting and Chilli Chocolate. Holy capital letters, Batman.

Why on earth did I think I could take on full time study, whilst working 38 hours, doing volunteer work, hiring 3 new staff members, have a social life, be able to keep coffee dates, plan 2 overseas trips, see my family and be the worlds best girlfriend all at the same time?!

I'm feeling stressed just typing that, lol. Do you have any tips?

As well as the afore mentioned cupcakes, I also baked 24 choc chunk cookies.

I turned my back on the kitchen, and painted my nails. When I returned only 10 mins later, I found an empty bench, and Billasaurus Rex looking pained.

"Babe... I don't feel so good....."

He had eaten 11 cupcakes (lucky I sampled one beforehands!) and 24 cookies!

He didn't feel well?! No shit, really?!

Lol.

11 comments:

  1. They look amazing!

    How on earth do men eat so much. It is insane! I would explode if I ate that many cookies/cupcakes, as much as I would like to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa how the heck did he eat so many?! lol They look so cute, he must love it when you're stressed out then haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know how that is possible?!

    I love the look of your cupcakes - would you blog the recipe one day??

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what a piggy! I was so stunned by Billosaurus' eating skills that I had to share the story with my cousin. We've spent the last 10 minutes trying to work out how on earth he managed to eat so much so fast!

    The cupcakes look adorable though! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm drooling! They look SO GOOD! I love baking with my sister in law but my cookies never look edible. They taste okay, but they'd look like as if a 5 year old made them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How greedy of him not to leave any for you, after you baked them all! :S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tip #1 you don't have to do it all.
    Tip #2 you don't have to do any of it perfectly.
    Tip #3 you will get through it, you always do.

    As for B eating your cupcakes, at least it saved you from eating them all yourself? lol. I'm wondering how he managed it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHAHAHA how did he eat so much and so quickly :D

    And as for tips: Don't stress (easier said than done), prioritise, and maybe put some stuff on hold until you have more time.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those cupcakes look so amazing!!
    And OMG he ate so many so fast! Good thing you got a photo when you did.

    You sound like superwoman being so busy. I find lists always help.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes I cannot stop my self from eating a whole lot of cupcake :D :)))) Heaven!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahahahaha! Boys....why are they so thick? And I love baking too by the way!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are printed out and placed on my fridge.